Rabkin Dermatopathology Laboratory’s commitment to our clinicians and patients is supported by an unrivaled team of board-certified dermatopathologists and staff utilizing advanced diagnostic technologies to provide an accurate, clear and prompt diagnosis. We have developed strong, consultative relationships with our referring clinicians in exclusively focusing on providing exceptional dermatopathology services.
Our mission is basic……provide the best possible care for every patient.
The Rabkin Dermatopathology Difference
Our physicians are board certified by the American board of Dermatopathology, Pathology and Dermatology and offer extensive and valuable experience and support in dermatologic pathology testing and consultative services. Our clinical expertise includes inflammatory, infectious and neoplastic skin disorders as well as hair and nail diseases. We work closely with our referring clinicians to ensure optimal communication and support in providing the best possible care for the patients.
Enhanced Diagnostic Advancements
- Prompt, concise and accurate reports
- Microscopic Description included on reports
- Evaluations of margins upon request
- Direct and Indirect Immunofluorescence performed on-site
- PAS testing (mycology analysis) for nail plate and scrapings
- Patient slides stored at our lab for future reference (as needed)
- Consultative Approach – Dermatopathologist accessibility for consultation on difficult cases
- Flexible Specimen Transportation based on your needs – courier or expedited FedEx (overnight)
- Optimal turn-around-time on routine cases
- Enhanced reports delivery capabilities include EMR interface, internet (ip WebLink), remote printer, fax or hard copy (mail).
- Patient educational materials provided at no charge
- Participation in supporting several local, regional and national medical conferences
- Educational and interactive meetings with residents to assist with preparing for dermatology Boards
440 William Pitt Way
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
PHONE & FAX
+1 800.786.3054 - Toll Free
+1 412.968.9266 - Local
+1 412.968.5673 - Fax